Do you want to stay in Indonesia / bali ?

More than 6 months but don’t know which Visa should be applied? We have the solution! Contact Us for the details

Visa Services

Social / Business Visa

Business Social and Cultural Visa (B-211) to stay in Bali for Longer than 30 days. Extendable while in Bali, up to 3 Times, Each Valid for 30 days.
This Single-entry eVisa B211 applies for those planning to stay in Indonesia for more than 2 months. Even though the visa is called a business visa, it’s NOT ALLOW YOU TO WORK In Indonesia and does not entitle you to take up any paid job or employment in Indonesia.

If you are going to work or obtain income in Indonesia you have to get a work visa. Work visa KITAS allows foreign citizens to work officially in the country. You cannot work or make money in Indonesia without a work permit.

Its requirements are quite strict. A work visa is issued for a specific position in a certain company, so it is not possible to obtain a work permit before employment. You are NOT allowed to work in several companies or in different positions at the same time. Also, many vacancies are completely closed to foreigners.

Work permission can be issued for different period, can be extendable or not. It depends on different facts. Usually you can get a work visa for 6 or 12 months. This is a multiple entry visa. You can leave the country and come back as many times as you need.

In some cases you can apply for 5 years working visa that is extended yearly. At this

moment this 5 years KITAS can only be obtained in following situation:

  • You are a director for PMA type of company in Indonesia.
  • You are a qualified personnel with both degree & min 5 years of experience in the same area that you are going to work in Indonesia.

Visa Services

Retirement Visa

Are you planning to retire in a beach town ‘living in paradise’ vibes ? Indonesia is one of the best go-to destinations for retirement.

Good news that indonesia has retirement visa options

This visa is given to senior foreign tourists aged 55 years or over who wish to stay in Indonesia. It is issued for a period of one year, and it can be renewed annually for up to five years.
The retirement visa allows you to live in Indonesia, make multiple trips out of Indonesia during the year, open a local bank account, and get a drivers license.


Driving License

Foreigners residing in Indonesia with temporary stay permits (KITAS) or permanent stay permits (KITAP) are entitled to a Driving License or Driver’s License, also known as Surat Izin Mengemudi (SIM). Other basic requirements for this license application in Indonesia include passing both practical and theoretical tests and being 17 years of age or older.

Contact us to know more details